Your role in SecuTix Cloud Engineering division is to participate in the deployment, operation and cloud engineering of our SecuTix Ticketing plateform. Your field of activity will go from the Software Factory to the world wide deployment of the solutions, as well as following large ticketing events. You have expertise in platforms, automation and architecture, enabling you to deliver high availability system. You also know how to apply your expertise to drive projects, and enhances tools and processes to avoid “Toil”.
- A pleasant working environment in a motivated team with – solid expertise
- A broad field of technology, and the opportunity to work on one of the leading SaaS Ticketing solution, handling the world largest events ticketing.
For this vacancy we are seeking a graduate from a university, polytechnic, with existing strong knowledge in Linux, CI/CD automation tools, and overall IT or Microsoft and possibly in networks.
Your expertise covers some or all of the following:
- Hypervisors: VMware
- AWS Cloud platform
- SysOps experience
- Unix/Linux operating systems (Debian)
- Networks (firewalling, routing, switching)
- Relational databases (Oracle/PostgreSQL/MSSQL) and noSQL
- Software Defined Infrastructure
- Configuration and deployment management tools (Puppet, Ansible, Terraform)
- Container : Docker (OpenShift experience will be a plus)
- Programming languages : Scripting (bash, python). High level language will be a plus (Java, C++)
You have an excellent command of spoken and written English, French or german is a plus.
OK, accept all
These cookies are used to track visitors across websites.
The intention is to enable us to offer more relevant, targeted content to existing contacts (ClickDimensions) and display ads that are relevant and engaging for users (Facebook Pixels).
Social media cookies allow content sharing on your preferred networks.
These cookies provide us with insight into traffic sources and allow us to better understand our visitors anonymously.
(Google Analytics and CrazyEggs)