Senior Finance Change Analyst (UBS Career Comeback)
Switzerland - Zürich, United Kingdom
Job Reference #:
Been out of the workforce for two or more years and ready to come back? Already built a career in financial services (or in a transferable role) and want to take the next step on your career path?
We recognize the added value that experienced talent brings into our workplace. And we also know that it’s not always easy to find the right work opportunity after a career break. That’s where UBS Career Comeback comes in – to help make the transition back to work a success.
Do you know what it takes to deliver change successfully? Can you control a portfolio of programs to ensure that we get the right outcome?
We're looking for someone like this to:
– develop and drive a collaborative relationship with our Group Technology partners
– face off to the business and business program development teams
– collaborate in F2B initiatives with other control functions (Risk, Operations, Legal and Audit)
– ensure that we always know how work is progressing and our financial & risk position
– manage relationships with internal groups such as central investment governance teams as well as Group Finance stakeholders
– think strategically, ensuring that the case for change is clear and our programs are good for Group Finance & UBS in the long term
– enforce, and develop, our standards for change management and guide our program teams to ensure compliance with Finance & UBS standards and good practice
You’ll be working in the Group Finance Change & Design team which has a Global remit.
We deliver change programs for Group Finance, in close collaboration with Finance Technology, and support the governance of both delivery and design.
We are around 50 individuals strong and based in many of Finance's locations around the world.
– an understanding of what it takes to deliver projects & programs successfully
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– experience as a business analyst within Finance, demonstrating a thorough understanding of process, product set and accounting.
– an understanding of IT change delivery - and how it goes wrong
– experience in leading a team including remote locations
– a strong written and verbal communicator
– analytical and quick to identify what's key in a situation and find a way forward
– totally focused on client service
– an innovator and willing to drive change
– a driven individual that is able to maintain strong focus, learn quickly and demonstrate sound motivational qualities, both individually and as part of a team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.