The L'OCCITANE Group is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products maker, producer and retailer. The Group is built on strong values of entrepreneurship, team work, respect and authenticity. It is committed to developing products that are increasingly respectful of both man and his environment.
The Group has four brands : L'OCCITANE en Provence, Melvita, Erborian et L'OCCITANE au Brésil.
With a presence in 90 countries, our products are distributing in more than 2,900 stores in the world.
Follow-up of marketing activities in the countries according to their needs. You need to be creative and propose marketing activities to be implemented locally by the partner in the aim of achieving the goals set up by the Area manager and Trade Marketing Project Leader.
The Trade Marketing Assistant will work for the development of Erborian & Melvita on the EMEA (Europe Middle East Africa) Export Perimeter.
The export division is in charge of distributing these two brands in around 25 countries.
THE MAIN TASKS WILL BE:
- The Trade Marketing Assistant would be in charge of assisting the Trade Marketing Project Leader on all markets, focusing on main contributors
- He/She will also be in charge of business development in the following 10 countries:
- Melvita: Ukraine, Estonia, Mauritius, New Caledonia, Albania, Ivory Coast, Cyprus
- Erborian: Ukraine, Estonia, Reunion, Mauritius, New Caledonia, Saint Martin, Ivory Coast, Georgia
- Assist the Project Leader on New Markets Opening
- Challenge markets to implement local marketing initiatives
- Set up of monthly calls with local Brand Managers
- Set up and follow-up of the Trade Marketing Plan for end of 2018 / beginning of 2019 (going throughout In Store Animation, Promotions ,Training, Media & Social Media plan …)
- Challenge countries for main year launches: implementation of 360° Trade Plan
- Follow up of the Marketing budget: Planned versus realized (on a 6 months basis)
- Merchandising: ensure a good personalization and brand execution in store
- Analyze the monthly sell-out results and assortment performance
- Support the Trade Marketing Project Leader in following-up of local implementations
- Social Media: check of all Facebook / Instagram pages each 2 weeks. Propose local activities to help them improve their content and increase their number of fans.
- Influencer watch: follow up on local influencers and coaching of the local brand manager for improving brand presence on social medias
- Competition watch: gather and share social media best practices
MARKETING TOOLS & SUPPORT
- Follow-up of novelty order forms and replenishment orders
- Creation of a Best-Practice sharing file (Affiliates & Distributors)
- Update of 2018/2019 Assortment & Planogram recommendations
- Update of 2018/2019 Brand Presentations
- Creation of a Prospection / Opening toolboxes
- Improvement of My Country Space
- English and French Fluent
- 1st Experience in Trade or Operational Marketing
- Team working
- Respect of deadlines
- Proactivity and sense of priorities
- Able to work in multinational environment
- Good communication capacities
- Knowledge of cosmetic sector
- Knowledge of wholesale environment and digital marketing
- Creativity, curiosity
Internship - 6 months contract
Start date : asap
L'Occitane is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.