Legal Counsel - Real estate
- Ensure steady follow-up of the current legal affairs of the entity
- Prepare and update agreements
- Negociate new contracts
- Due diligence of counterparties
- Control and supervise compliance with the rules, circulars, directives and communications issued from FINMA
- Ensure compliance with the internal policies and guidelines
- Regulatory watch in respect of new developments (especially on funds in Swiss law)
- Reporting regularly to the Committee and BoD
- Participate to the good implementation and developement of group entities
- Support the Head of Legal to reach the targets
Join a fast-growing structure with ongoing international projects.
Become a L&C expert supporting the Head of Legal in a real-estate group.
- Titular of a Master in Law (or equivalent)
- Similar experience as Legal Counsel or Legal & Compliance Officer in the fund industry / real-estate
- Excellent knowledge of real estate law OR M&A / corporate law OR tax law
- Similar experience of minimum 5 years (including legal & compliance due diligence)
- Sense of priority and organizational skills
- Team-player and autonomous in day-to-day tasks
- Languages: German & French
Our client is active in real estate holdings optimization, with five real estate investment funds.
- Be part of a fast-growing entity
- Apply legal advice competencies to a key industry for Switzerland : Real-Estate
- Interesting package