Are you a people person? Do you know how to give superior investment advice that grows client wealth? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– define and implement a strategy to expand our Global UHNW client base
– identify potential UHNW clients, build and manage a prospect pipeline
– implement a quantitative prospect development plan with measurable actions
– grow the local market network by referrals and by identifying new prospects
– develop and maintain trustworthy client partnerships with the main focus on strategic advice
– define advisory processes and agreements that best meet our clients' needs, in cooperation with the Investment Advisor
– provide high-quality investment options for clients, working closely with team members and specialists from other areas
– make sure clients are managed in a manner that contributes to an effective risk culture on the team
– ensure availability of all relevant information and documentation including KYC of all clients and prospects to meet regulatory requirements
– orchestrate a global team of solution providers and specialists to cover complex client and prospect needs on a holistic basis
You'll be working in the UHNW Middle East & Africa team in Geneva covering Middle East markets. You will be part of a team consisting of one Relationship Manager, two Investment Advisors and two Assistants, covering mainly large family offices and other sophisticated clients and prospects.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree in economics or finance
– strong commitment and passion for the Middle East markets, including understanding of Middle Eastern social and business culture
– extensive experience in successful acquisition and development of Middle Eastern UHNW clients
– experience in dealing with wealthy and sophisticated Middle Eastern UHNW clients and prospects with focus on strategic advice
– a strong network in the Middle East with personal contact to potential UHNW clients
– in-depth knowledge about the Middle East markets, including the regulatory landscape
– comprehensive knowledge in financial products and services, in particular in Wealth Management but also in Investment Banking and Asset Management
– experience in working in large organizations and in leveraging global resources
– a proven record in finding solutions for clients
– an expert at building networks and connections (people want to know you)
– motivated to travel to the Middle East frequently
– extremely organized, with great planning skills and efficient time management
– an excellent communicator, with great presentation and negotiation skills
– keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists and senior management
– familiar with compliance frameworks of large organizations
– fluent in Arabic and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Client Advisors/Relationship Managers
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland