Humentum AG is the expert in IT, engineering and finance recruitment. With our long term experiences we have built a huge network of renowned companies and high potential candidates in Switzerland. This is reflected in the high customer satisfaction. In addition to the recruitment we offer specific candidate coaching and client consulting. For more details please check: www.humentum.ch
For an international acting bank, we are seeking an:
Executive Assistant Private Banking (f/m)
These are your tasks in this very tempting role:
- In this position everything will somehow pass your desk. You will have to find time-slots for meetings, when there is no free time. Knowing the clients, the team and their needs you are able to shift planed affairs and support them with your organizational excellence in every moment of time. You know, what will be needed where and when and ensure, that all the necessary utensils are on site. You anticipate possible issues before they arise - you are always one step ahead over everybody and everything.
- When your Partner is on client visits or working out of the office, you are his/her stand-in, work independently on a high level and welcomeclients and take over the full responsibility.
- You organize everything from the simple flight ticket, to complex business trips as well as big team events and all what your team requires to fulfill the client's needs.
- You support your team in all issues of providing accurate documents, which will be sent or presented internal & external.
- As a number cruncher you track the efficiency of the allocated resources and you are in charge of the budget and the reporting to upper management as well as the billing to the clients.
The following skills are required:
- You are in the possession of a concluded commercial apprenticeship (preferably in a bank) and you distinguish yourself with a high customer focus and your banking know-how.
- At least you bring a 2-4 years' experience in a similar position as a Partner- or team-assistant in an international acting bank.
- You are a flexible, young person which wants to have not only a job, but more an avocation, in which you can grow. You want to take over responsibility.
- The exposure with numbers is something you command.
- Are you reliable, confidential, stress-resistant and a born organizer?
- You are a very kind and polite person, with a good know-how using the MS-Office-products family (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) which loves to work in a team.
- You speak fluent German and are keen to detect mistakes in a text (did you noticed the mistake in the second bullet point? Good!).
- Fluency in English is a must, every further language is a big advantage.
market standardsWork place:
Are you interested in this challenging job offer? We are looking forward to receiving your application including CV, diplomas, reference letters and a short summary disclosing why you would be the perfect match for this position. Please send your dossierbye-mail
Your contact person is:Martin Supthut
Please mention theJob-ID61474
Your application will be handled absolutely confidential. We will not forward any details without your consent.
We are going to contact you ASAP and we are looking forward to a close collaboration.