NeoGenomics is a premier cancer diagnostics and pharma services company serving the oncology healthcare community for over 12 years. The company solves the scientific and logistical challenges of precision medicine and drug development by finding the unique, therapeutic hallmarks of cancer patients. NeoGenomics provides the most comprehensive combination of multi-method tumor profiles and targeted biomarker tests in the industry.
For more information, please visit https://neogenomics.com
Kelly Scientific was exclusively mandated by Neogenomics to support the opening of its European biopharma operation in Rolle, Switzerland and to recruit the qualified Scientifics, technical and business talents who will be needed to run services.
For more information, please visit http://www.kellyservices.ch
To support Neogenomics implantation in Switzerland, Kelly Scientific is seeking a:
Director, Strategic Accounts, Pharma Services
Permanent Position, 100%
The Director, Strategic Accounts, Pharma Services will report to the Division Vice President, Pharma Services Sales.
The Director, Strategic Accounts, Pharma Services will be responsible for building out a customer base, working collaboratively and in conjunction with all levels of the sales organization to ensure successful attainment of established goals and objectives.
• Drive strategic business expansion/collaboration opportunities with major pharmaceutical companies in the designated territory.
• Build strategic relationships with key customer stakeholders (sourcing/procurement, scientific leaders, lab managers etc.)
• Structure detailed strategic plans for gaining and retaining new and existing clients.
• Collaborate and coordinate with all sales positions (Divisional VPs, Regional Directors and Territory Business Managers) to ensure successful attainment of company goals and objectives
• Identify and develop partnering opportunities between prospective pharmaceutical companies and NeoGenomics including but not limited to: Clinical Trials and Product Development.
• Continually analyze competitive landscape and environment within assigned accounts to determine trends and provide customer feedback to NeoGenomics leadership team
• Monitor performance of sales to ensure objectives are met
• Develop and implement a comprehensive business plan for the territory that will be inclusive budgets, travel, territory management, goal setting, etc.
• Work effectively with individuals across multiple departments throughout NeoGenomics
Education & Qualification Requirements