Agile Digital Lead
For our client, a renowned pharmaceutical company based in Zurich we are hiring an
Agile Digital Lead
As an Agile digital Lead, you will lead and organize a new group under Agile program. The main objective is to improve end-to-end operations, from product development to manufacturing and across supply chain. You will be part of an international network, developing world-class knowledge throughout the digital manufacturing space.
- Deliver Big Data pilots in 3 manufacturing sites: Ireland, Japan and Brazil
- Review the digital initiatives already in progress across the manufacturing and supply network (23 sites globally) and advise on where the short and medium term focus should be
- Following on from the review and the pilot, develop a detailed scale-up and delivery execution roadmap for digital in the Takeda Manufacturing and Supply network
- Provide an overview of where digital talent exists in the organization and what is required to enhance the available talent to deliver the roadmap
You bring along:
- Evaluate the new Digital factory design and impact on the company’s Operations
- Drive the piloting of the new Digital manufacturing concepts in selected area
- Animate and create the environment for welcoming new technical subject matter experts for Digital technologies in Manufacturing and Supply chain, and continuously explore future trends in this area (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain etc.)
- Support the Digital transformation in Agile program, in building an ecosystem of external partners with suppliers, start-ups and academia
- Experience of implementing Digital projects plus delivering digital projects in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment would be ideal
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Hands-on, able to implement and execute initiatives (not a PMO person, with just a focus on reporting and follow-up)
- Senior project management experience in an international environment
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Exposure to Digital technologies application, to be hands on
- At least 5 years’ experience of Pharmaceutical Industrial environment
- Capabilities to translate business needs into technical concept
- Ability to learn fast and courage to explore unknown technical areas
- Fluent spoken & written in English
Initially this is a temporary role to start ASAP with the option to develop into a permanent position.
Are you the person we are looking for? Then apply online today!
Ms. Daniela Ernst, PhD (Tel: +41 (0) 44 225 41 06) is open for further questions.
Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG, Löwenstrasse 29, 8001 Zürich, Opening hours Mo - Fr 8h00 – 12h00 / 13h30 – 18h00