Bioinformatician (NGS Data Analysis)
Kelly Scientific is looking for a Bioinformatician for our partner localised in the Western part of Switzerland
You will be involved in their Clinical Next Generation Sequence (NGS) data analysis, specifically in exploratory data analysis tasks, either from their own wet lab or the data from their collaborators.
You are motivated, enthusiastic and flexible. You are a team player and have the capacity to work independently on a project to completion.
You have expertise in NGS data analysis and high volume data visualization.
You can demonstrate excellence in the following areas:
If you think your profile fits to this position, don't hesitate to apply online, and it will be a pleasure for us to consider your interest. Your contact at Kelly Scientific:
- Strong data analysis experience using R/Bioconductor.
- Strong Linux bash scripting experience.
- Strong perl programming experience, and familiar with Python, and JAVA. Experience in amplicon based NGS data analysis, and in the analysis of high-throughput sequencing data (preferably Illumina and ionTorrent sequence data).
- Familiarity with Galaxy or other pipeline building system.
- The candidate must speak English, any other language would also be an advantage.
PhD in Biology and Health
Consultant Professional Staffing Life Science and Deputy Manager