CAFM Manager 100 %
Kelly Services is one of the leading recruitment companies worldwide. Providing professional and innovative services, we recruit general and professional workforce for temporary and permanent positions in the Life Sciences sector.
Our client is a biopharmaceutical company specialized in the discovery and development of small molecules. In order to complete their site management team with 17 employees in Allschwil, we are looking for a
CAFM Manager (m/f)
As a CAFM Manager, you report directly to the Site Manager. If you want to be part of an experienced team and work with a broad range of innovative drugs within a fully functional research center, this is the right position for you.
Your chance to make your career in the Medical sector
You are responsible for:
We are looking for someone who:
- the data management within the site management department to ensure the availability and quality of necessary data and system-based information for operating facilities and controlling as well as operational, tactical and strategic planning.
- the conceptual development of CAFM system including identifying needs, verbalizing and defining requirements and functionalities as well as the administration and maintenance of this CAFM system.
- acting as a key focal point for all CAFM-related activities as well as developing and maintaining processes, procedures and quality documents to ensure that robust systems are in place with both internal and external stakeholders.
- the project management for CAFM-/building-related projects.
We are offering you:
- completed an apprenticeship as an architectural draftsman, has a Bachelor of Architecture or Engineering or a similar educational background.
- has several years of work experience in Real Estate, Facility Management or a related architectural construction branch.
- has profound skills in CAFM software (Speedikon or others).
- can communicate in German and English very well.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Then we are looking forward to meeting you! Send us your application online.
- exciting opportunities for development and professional growth within our dynamic organization
- a collaborative and solution-oriented environment where you can make a difference
- an innovative and open culture in a truly multicultural environment
- a competitive salary and generous social benefits