Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company looking to hire a motivated person joining their site in the canton of Lucerne as
- Provide key automation support for various manufacturing systems such as PLC, SCADA, DCS, and OEM systems in Biotech Operations.
- Support and/or Direct Continuous Improvement projects with automation review of equipment specifications, P&IDs, and System Life Cycle documentation.
- Responsible for trouble-shooting challenging equipment / automation issues to improve manufacturing performance (e.g. yield improvements, etc.), changes to support new products, and maintaining the automation systems in compliance with cGMPs.
- Lead automation related investigations into deviations and implement the corrective actions.
- Limited off shift work may be required to meet project, operations, and qualification needs.
- Bachelor degree in science or engineering
- Three (3) years’ experience in automation function, or engineering function for Biologics, Food, Medical Devices, or Pharmaceutical industries.
- One year experience in PLC/SCADA control systems with proven ability to program/troubleshoot PLC applications and make code modifications.
- Thorough knowledge of computer validation/SLC requirements and automation change control procedures
- Experience with development and implementation of industrial controls such as SCADA (Wonderware, iFix), PLC applications (Siemens, Allen Bradley), DCS (Delta V), Historian (PI)
- I/O Networking experience is preferred (i.e. Ethernet/IP, OPC, Profinet, ControlNet, Profinet, DeviceNet, and ModBus protocols)
- Commissioning and Qualification test protocol development and execution
- Ability to communicate effectively using the German AND English language, both written and verbal.
This position is limited for one year.
Are you interested? Then apply now. For telephone inquiries, you can call Tanja Güntert, at 044 225 41 07.
Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG, Kelly Scientific Resources, Löwenstrasse 29, 8001 Zürich,
Öffnungszeiten von Mo - Fr 8h00 – 12h00 / 13h30 – 18h00