Kelly Scientific Resources (KSR), a division of Kelly Services, is the worldwide leading provider of scientific personnel. Our team in Basel (Switzerland) consists of experts with a solid background in chemistry, pharmacy or biotechnology, as well as several years of consultancy experience.
For our customer, an international company in Basel (Switzerland), we are looking for a
We are looking for Packaging Engineer with passion for developing innovative and robust packaging solutions for veterinary use!
- Design and plan Packaging development tasks. Interpret and report results of technical experiments for the preparation and timely delivery of packed drug products incl. GMP packaging processes. Oversee activities of subordinates, team members or third party collaborators.
- Ensure packaging development activities are appropriate at all stages of development.
- Knowledge of packaging development process and cross functional responsibilities
- Achieve development of robust packaging solutions and processes and provision of the required documentation to allow worldwide registration.
- Ensure the compliance with external and internal guidelines (e.g. SOP’s, GxP, HSE).
- Participate in the selection of CRO/CMO partners and build positive business collaborations.
- Incorporate Quality by Design (QbD) principles throughout development.
- Collaborate with other company functions to evaluate and refine potential new opportunities.
- Write and review CMC technical sections in partnership with Regulatory Affairs personnel.
- Lead and manage all packaging related project activities, participate in technical and scientific teams to achieve overall R&D deliverables
- Work effectively and flexibly within and across the R&D teams, manufacturing and external collaborators
- Provide and accept challenge to deliver innovative technical solutions and create an innovative culture
- Demonstrate high levels of adaptability, flexibility, and learning agility
- Work effectively and in partnership with Pharmaceutical Development Leads
- Lead assigned associates including essential wins setting, performance evaluations and development planning. May participate in recruiting process.
Workload: 100% Start date: as soon as possible Contract duration: 6 months Work place: Basel If you are interested in this career opportunity and bring the required experiences and skills, please send your full application (CV, copies of your diploma and reference letters) to: Christian Fritz | Consultant Key Account - Life Science | Kelly Scientific Resources T +41 61 270 80 42 | christian.fritz(at)kellyservices.ch | Or apply online at Kelly Services
- The ideal candidate will have a packaging engineer degree or similar qualification/ education with advanced degree in relevant discipline
- Minimum 10+ years of successful industry experience in the development of pharmaceutical packaging solution. Recognized expertise in different packaging related areas and specifically for parenteral products.
- Successfully demonstrated track record of creativity and problem solving in projects.
- Broad and profound knowledge of packaging development activities and manufacturing processes in function.
- Strong presentation skills and scientific/technical writing skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Ability to work in interdisciplinary teams, influence diverse groups and effectively manage relationships.
- Regulated/Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Fluent in English. German and/or French is desired.