IT Project Manager
Kelly Scientific Resources is a competent and experienced partner of the life science industry. Our client, Roche Diagnostics International AG based in Rotkreuz, is a global player in Medical Device industry with innovative and market-leading products for the molecular and clinical Diagnostics. For an immediate support of the Solution Delivery Department we are looking for a
IT Project Manager
- Primarily responsible for delivering the project on time, within budget and meeting the strategic business and technical requirements defined at project initiation and/or through controlled, documented scope management throughout the project delivery.
- Manages the triple constraints [Cost, Schedule, Scope/Quality] of the project delivery, escalating to sponsors, stakeholders, Functional Managers Senior Management to keep project on track, in scope, and on budget, specifically including full financial forecasting for project and annual budget constraints.
- May identify and secure appropriate team members to support the project delivery.
- Identifies, schedules, and tracks to completion project deliverables, tasks, activities, and milestones.
- Identifies, documents and ensures analysis of scope change requests throughout the project lifecycle.
- Provides accurate, timely, and fit for purpose project status reports using established norms and reporting tools established for the portfolio.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication for assigned projects and with dependent projects.
- Responsible for compliance with project management, portfolio management, and Computer Systems Validation (CSV) policies, guidelines, process automation tools and reporting standards of the portfolio. These norms will include all system validation state documentation, project documentation, including compliance with PMM, resource forecasting/tracking, financial forecasting/tracking, and governance procedures for the portfolio.
- Formulates and defines, in collaboration with sponsors and stakeholders, scope and objectives of the project and ensures communication of project goals and business direction to management.
- University Degree or a minimum of 5+ years related experience.
- Experience in validated environments
- PMI PMP certification preferred
- You are a motivated and quick learner
- You are fluent in English and German
This is a temporary assignment starting ASAP for 7 months.
Are you the person we are looking for? Then apply online today! Please register online or send your complete dossier to daniela.ernst(at)kellyservices.ch
Ms. Daniela Ernst, PhD (Tel: +41 (0) 44 225 41 06) is happy to answer your questions .
Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG, Kelly Scientific Resources, Löwenstrasse 29, 8001 Zürich
Opening hours Monday - Thursday 8h00 – 12h00 / 13h30 – 17h30 - Friday 8h00 – 12h00 / 13h30 – 17h00