Principle Project Manager
For one of our Client, an international pharmaceutical company based in La Côte, we are looking for a:
Principle Project Manager
M ajor Accountabilities: Leadership of Cross-Functional Innovation Projects
- Lead key global, strategic, cross-functional innovation projects - such as new product development, new product claims, key process improvements and visual brand upgrades - in order to drive delivery of the annual pipeline and growth through innovation goals.
- Lead efforts to drive globalization learnings and associated project management processes to the entire category as part of business capability building.
Cross Category Globalization Learnings
- Speed innovation to market by providing structure, fast project initiation, planning and well-coordinated execution thus enabling delivery of innovation to market in the fastest, most robust way possible.
- Play a leadership role in teams, alongside the Marketing, Supply Chain and R&D functional leaders, providing confidence and competence necessary to take on the most challenging objectives. Facilitate core team interactions to ensure achievement of short and long term objectives such as timely decision making, effective stakeholder communication, adherence to established project governance processes, proper tracking and progress, contingency planning and execution plus issue resolution.
- Assist project teams to define objectives, strategy, resources, costs and schedule to ensure flawless product development & launch. Ensure changes to the project deliverables are clearly communicated & approved via the project portfolio management governance process.
- Develop & maintain global project timelines by integration of functional and local market timing plans. Use of plan to identify & track all key project milestones for appropriate metrics. Timely provision and collation of project information to aid decision making & positively influence the work and decision-making of others outside his/her authority.
- Own & drive issues identification & resolution and assure smooth transition between key decision points. Ensure project teams correctly define and resolve issues within its remit plus developing Sponsor recommendations for resolution of issues outside remit.
- Contribute fully to a climate for success in project teams: foster enthusiasm and teamwork, build relationships, reward and celebrate achievements.
- Ensure appropriate project team structure is utilized to ensure appropriate focus on functional project activities & clear coordination & communication of strategic issues across R&D, Marketing & Supply Chain interfaces & with project sponsors.
- Resolve project related conflicts through skilled negotiation, tact and diplomacy; where necessary becoming involved.
- Conduct project reviews post key project stages and share learnings for future projects as best practice. Ensure feedback on End to End is captured and auctioned.
- Lead & drive efforts to identify, evaluate and then embed globalization best practices from the Management area across the entire category as part of overall business capability building.
- Develop, vet out and then drive the implementation of proven globalization tools and techniques into the full Global Project Management team
- Partner closely with the category Global Business Leader and R&D Lead to identify opportunities to enhance project management support of the business.
- Play a fully active role in delivery of The Project Experience, a flagship capability building program involving worldwide training of the company’s employees.
Assignment start : January 2018 Assignment duration: 1 year Workload : 100%
- Bachelor degree
- Experience in Marketing, Supply Chain or R&D with multidimensional management experience in a consumer healthcare environment or related area,
- Proven delivery of effective project management across a range of project types and complexities. Has held project management and/or leadership positions in wide organizations
- Strong analytical skills
- Comfortable operating in situations characterized by complexity, ambiguity and high levels of uncertainty
- An ability to map out and understand complex, highly interdependent issues - to distill simplicity and elegant solutions
- Understanding of all the key business processes and functions within a transnational healthcare company