Kelly Scientific Resources is a competent and experienced partner of the life science industry. Our client, Roche Diagnostics International AG based in Rotkreuz, is a global player in Medical Device industry with innovative and market-leading products for the molecular and clinical Diagnostics. For an immediate support of the Configuration Management team we are looking for
Master Graduates (Molecular Biology, IT, mechanical engineers)
- Gather, analyze, document and manage configuration information in the database SAP
- Ensure the configuration management database is up-to-date and accurate.
- Ensure configuration changes are agreed upon by all stakeholders and captured within the database together with change assessments.
- Generate all needed configuration reports out of the database and deliver in time and quality
- Independently organize and lead meetings with cross functional stakeholders
- Escalate issues when things are not going according to plan
- Experience with systematic product development is a plus
- Experience with databases is a plus
- You are a motivated and quick learner
Are you the person we are looking for? Then apply online today! Please register online or send your complete dossier to daniela.ernst(at)kellyservices.ch Ms. Daniela Ernst, PhD (Tel: +41 (0) 44 225 41 06) is happy to answer your questions . Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG, Löwenstrasse 29, 8001 Zürich, Opening hours Mo - Fr 8h00 – 12h00 / 13h30 – 18h00
- You have strong communication skills to facilitate meetings
- You are fluent in English (required), German a plus
- University degree in Molecular biology, IT or Mechanical engineering with first work experience
- IT skills: MS office SAP or other ERP systems ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) systems