Kelly Scientific Resources (KSR), a division of Kelly Services, is the worldwide leading provider of scientific personnel. Our team in Basel (Switzerland) consists of experts with a solid background in chemistry, pharmacy or biotechnology, as well as several years of consultancy experience.
For our customer, an internationally leading pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Basel (Switzerland), we are looking for an experienced
This position supports the establishment of a world-class packaging organization by providing technical expertise in the development and deployment of new packaging systems for pharmaceutical products. The selected candidate will work on a variety of packaging initiatives and will support global packaging development in establishing packaging systems for clinical and commercial use.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Develop and qualify global secondary and tertiary packaging solutions
- Qualification of global packaging solutions in line with the current valid requirements (e.g. Development of test protocols and reports, execute IQ, OQ, and PQ etc.)
- Maintenance of global packaging solutions (e.g. maintain global specifications, support change control records, provide impact assessments, execute requalification etc.)
- Evaluate and develop new materials and/or alternate packaging materials, packaging solutions or packaging systems based on product, regulatory, business or technical requirements.
Workload: 100% Contract duration: longterm
- Bachelor degree, preferably with an engineering degree in packaging, materials science, or a related field with at least 2 years’ experience in relevant field
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and test standards
- Knowledge of packaging equipment, related to sterile packaging
- Knowledge on equipment IQ, OQ, and PQ and development of qualification protocols / reports for packaging and shipping qualification activities
- Working knowledge of computer systems including TOPS, CAD or Solidworks, and Microsoft tools including MS project, and Adobe - Proficient in MS Office Suite including MS Project
- Knowledge of industry best practices
- English language proficiency required, knowledge of German an asset
Starting date: ASAP
Workplace: Basel If you are interested in this career opportunity t hen please do not hesitate to apply directly online on www.kellyservices.ch or to send your complete application documents to us, preferably this very day! Contact: Diana Steinhauer: Diana.steinhauer(at)kellyservices.ch We are looking forward to getting to know you!