Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Our customer, a leading international pharmaceutical company in Basel, is looking for a
In this position, you support the establishment of a packaging organization by providing technical expertise in the development and deployment of new packaging systems for pharmaceutical products. You will work on a variety of packaging initiatives and will support the global packaging development in establishing packaging systems for clinical and commercial use.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Develop and qualify global secondary and tertiary packaging solutions
• Qualify global packaging solutions in line with current valid requirements (e.g. development of test protocols and reports, execution of IQ, OQ, and PQ, etc.)
• Maintain global packaging solutions (e.g. maintenance of global specifications, support of change control records, provision of impact assessments, execution of requalification, etc.)
• Evaluate and develop new materials and/or alternate packaging materials, packaging solutions or packaging systems based on product, regulatory, business or technical requirements
Your background includes:
• Bachelor degree (preferably Engineering degree in packaging, materials science or a related field)
• At least 2 years of experience in relevant field
• Knowledge of testing methodologies and test standards (including shock, drop and vibration testing, peel force testing, barrier analysis, CCI/Sterile integrity, DIN, ISO, ISTA, USP, FDA, MHRA and ASTM standards for packaging design and validation)
• Knowledge of packaging equipment related to sterile packaging activities (e.g. vials, PFS, devices, aseptic form/fill/seal) and printing systems
• Knowledge of equipment IQ, OQ, and PQ as well as development of qualification protocols and reports for packaging and shipping qualification activities
• Working knowledge of computer systems, including TOPS, CAD or SolidWorks, and Microsoft tools (including Microsoft Project and Adobe)
• Proficient technical leadership as well as collaboration and communication skills
• Fluent in English; knowledge of German is a plus
Assignment start: as soon as possible
Assignment duration: long-term assignment
Workload: 100 %
Are you looking for an interesting and versatile long-term opportunity as a Packaging Engineer?
Then seize this opportunity and apply this very day. We are looking forward to getting to know you and to presenting your background and motivation to our client.
Please send your complete application documents (CV, testimonials, diplomas) to Nicole Blum at Kelly Scientific Resources Basel nicole.blum(at)kellyservices.ch or apply online.