Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
ARE YOU A DEVELOPER?
HAVE YOU BEEN WORKING WITH DIFFERENT PRODUCTS?
Our client, an global internet company, is looking for someone (f/m) to be based in their headquarter in Zurich as a
YOU WILL SUPPORT THE TEAM TO ENHANCE THE EXPERIENCE.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES:
· Edit and create new actions for the product
· Develop actions independently
· Ensuring quality of actions
· Enhance ability to scale creation of actions
· Review and provide input into the script editing process with the product management team
· Document and communicate processes
· Document actions cleanly and clearly according to the company standards
· BA Degree in CS or related field (Mathematics, Physics, etc.)
· Graduate course work in CS or related field (Mathematics, Physics, etc.)
· 3-5 years of coding or scripting experience
· Experience with a Linux environment and basic command-line tools
· Ability to communicate to engineers, UX and product managers
· Strong problem solving skills, goal oriented, adaptable, proactive, and willing to take ownership
· Strong commitment to quality, architecture, and documentation
Note: This role is for 6 months, starting ASAP.
Are you looking forward to this position? If so, please upload your application to the attention of Philipp Neff online or send it directly to philipp.neff(at)kellyservices.ch . For preliminary clarification you can contact us during our opening hours from Monday until Friday, 8.00 - 12.00 and 13.30 - 18.00 by phone, No. 044 225 40 37.
Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG
Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company with its headquarters based in Troy, US. We offer staffing solutions that include temporary staffing services, outsourcing, vendor on-site and full-time placement. Kelly operates in more than 36 countries and territories.