Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Our customer, a leading international pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Basel, is looking for an experienced and responsible
Senior Trial Forecast Manager
You will be accountable for ensuring accurate forecast of work package to facilitate informed decisions making regarding portfolio investments, and ensuring adequate provisioning of necessary external and internal resources to execute and deliver global drug development portfolio in alignment with Innovation Management Board prioritization. You will independently collaborate with Headquarters and Country Pharma Organization and manage clinical programs with minimal supervision.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Drive forecasting and budgetary requirements of Clinical program and Work Package
• Deliver best ratio between trial cost (cost efficiency and productivity) and operational and scientific requirements to deliver trial protocol as per expectations
• Develop and agree on the clinical trial and program forecasts with the clinical trial and global program teams, initiate and lead resource review meetings and challenge and track program/trial timelines, resource requirements and expenditures and initiate adjustments as needed
• Provide accurate monthly functional latest outlook and forecasts for clinical trial in alignment with program management and operational stakeholders objectives
• Cross check several programs and prepare or coordinate performance and compliance reports and support creating, driving and implementing productivity targets
• Ensure that program specific standards and metrics are developed and applied, ensure processes are implemented consistently across the programs, ensure clinical trial planning and forecasting systems are accurate regarding timelines, forecasts and expenditures
• Provide input to the development of process standards/tools and performance metrics to achieve forecasting excellence
Your background includes:
• Advanced university degree (in Life Science or Business) is preferred
• At least 5 years of experience in drug development in the pharmaceutical industry or with a vendor/provider company
• Excellent understanding of the clinical development process and management of clinical trials
• Superior understanding of common pricing and contracting models for clinical services
• Strong clinical background and strong understanding of cost drivers and benchmarks for clinical trials as it relates to contracts and cost reductions
• Demonstrated ability of completing projects on time and within budget
• Experience in working with electronic databases, clinical and/or project management planning and reporting systems
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Excellent influencing and negotiating skills and superior problem solving skills
• Demonstrated willingness to make decisions and to take responsibility for such
• Excellent interpersonal skills (team player mindset)
Assignment start: ideally January 2018
Assignment duration: planned for 6 months (extension up to one year might be possible)
Are you an experienced Forecast Manager with an excellent understanding of drug and clinical development processes in the pharmaceutical industry?
Are you looking for a very interesting and challenging short-term opportunity to work in a global setting?
Then please do not hesitate and apply this very day. Please send your complete application documents (CV, testimonials, diplomas) to Nicole Blum at Kelly Scientific Resources Basel nicole.blum(at)kellyservices.ch or apply online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and to presenting your background and motivation to our client.