Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Beschreibung Arbeitgeber / Tätigkeit:
Our client is a fast growing, very successful distribution
and physical trading company, headquartered in Zug.
To strengthen the finance team, we are looking for a
Senior Group Accountant
The role will work closely with all departments within the
finance team, developing the accounting & controlling
function on a group level and support the subsidiaries.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Group Controller/Group CFO
- Prepare journal entries and accounting position
paper for complex accounting issues
- Review and coach on junior accountants work
- Coordination with external auditors and consultants
- Involvement in a range of corporate finance
projects in financial due diligence, bank covenant
calculation, business model valuation and/or financial
integration post merge and acquisition
- Prepare monthly reports and financial statements
analysis for management accounts
- Ensure compliance with internal controls
Ausbildung / Weiterbildung:
Erfahrung(berufliche Tätigkeitsfelder, Branche):
- Finance Degree
- 4 6 years strong and relevant work experiences
in a group accounting department of an international group
(in oil and gas industry strongly preferred)
- Ideally from Big 4 and professionally qualified
such as CPA or ACCA
- Knowledge of IFRS, Swiss GAAP and group
- Strong technical accounting and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with a hands on
attitude. Very results focused and a drive to work in a
business focused role.
Sprachen / EDV:
Our client is looking for a motivated, energetic person,
who enjoys working in a multinational team and fast pacing
work environment. With your committed working attitude and
open personality, the finance team will welcome you.
Furthermore you will find interesting opportunities to
develop your career in the commodity trading environment.
Ms Gerda Staeger will be glad to provide more information
about the company, structures and environment. We are
looking to receiving your CV by e-mail in English.