Quantitative Analyst (m/f) (7113)
Our client, an international company, invites highly motivated specialists to take up the following challenge.
Quantitative Analyst (m/f)
- Design and development of software for financial simulations of markets, products and investment strategies.
- Design and administration of an oracle database.
- Design and development of reusable component libraries in Java, Matlab, C++, C#, PL/SQL and VBA.
- Support of financial engineering, product development and market analysis activities.
- Design data scheme for market and fund data.
- Set up data import/export into/from the database.
- Design and development of interfaces for the supply of financial data.
- Implementation of derivative pricing models as well as quantitative market analysis.
- Implementation and calibration of market models.
- Analysis of risk/return distributions of investment strategies and of hedging strategies.
- University degree in Natural Sciences, Information Technology or Mathematics.
- Experience in software development and database design.
- Knowledge in Probability Theory, Statistics, Analysis and Numerics.
- Knowledge and experience in financial engineering, derivative pricing, portfolio optimization, risk management.
- Fluency in English and German.
If you enjoy working on a multicultural team and you are seeking an interesting and challenging task in an international environment, please do not hesitate to send us your application documents (electronically) to Mr. Michael Kost, email address: email@example.com .
We prefer receiving your application by e-mail
Further jobs can be found at www.keycon.ch