brainpower meets high tech
Swissbitis the leading Memory and Storage Solution Company in Europe with its headquarters in Bronschhofen (Switzerland) and R&D locations in Berlin, Munich, Boston and Boise (USA). Swissbit has accumulated tremendous knowledge and expertise in the memory products industry. This has been accomplished by gathering a vast pool of talented individuals from all over the world.
We currently have a challenging and rewarding opportunity available for an experienced Key Account Manager.
Job Titel: Key Account Manager Network/Communication (Net/Com)
Job Location: Swissbit Headquarter, CH-9552 Bronschhofen
Tracking code: KAM-1601
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for developing new relationships, building new business, growing and sustaining existing business with new and existing Net/Com accounts in the assigned region. Closely work within a team of Business Unit Managers, Account Managers, Field Application Engineers, Technical Marketing, Quality, and Logistics team will ensure further growth and sustainable success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of assigned accounts, maintain current programs and drive new opportunities.
- Develop segment strategies for Net/Com and account plans to win / grow Net/Com accounts in assigned region.
- Develop direct strategic relationships with our Net/Com accounts’ engineering, quality and supply chain teams.
- Constantly increase the amount of direct contacts at all levels at Net/Com accounts.
- Work closely with the Net/Com accounts on multiple levels during the pre-sales process to ensure that our product and solution meets the customer’s technical, market and commercial needs, and communicate the message of our value proposition and total cost of ownership.
- Develop Net/Com specific presentation material with support of the business groups under consideration of detailed customer application specifications, program, market information, and display the advantage of using a Swissbit solution.
- Provide engineering and product presentation and consultation to customers, drawing support from Swissbit’s engineering group for design support and optimization.
- Create global account relationship development plan in order to ensure appropriate customer relations
- Meet sales and profitability objectives and provide accurate opportunity tracking and account production forecasting in Salesforce, as these are the primary measures of overall success.
- Manage NET/COM accounts fulfillment through contract manufacturers as needed.
- Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent is highly desirable with MBA
- Management (Sales, Key/Global Account, Product Management) experience 5 years
- 7-10 years sales experience with proven track record selling embedded memory and storage solutions or Microcontroller or Semiconductor to Net/Com market
- Extensive technology based on sales and marketing experience, including executive selling is required
- Proficiency in key MS Office programs is required (Excel, Outlook, Word. PowerPoint) and Salesforce
- Proactive leader that can motivate direct and indirect team members as well as other partners. Lead by example with a positive attitude, create new concepts and methods to achieve assigned objectives. Able to influence key executives from long distance to support one’s strategy
- Communication and sales process skills must be excellent and will include face to face and webinar presentations, and professional and effective email, written and verbal communications skills
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently in a result-driven environment
- Ability and willingness to travel as over 50% required to various customer locations in Europe and oversea
- Fluent spoken and written German and English
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Apply now!
Human Resources / Brigitte Holderegger