International Sales Manager Coffee Processing (m/w)
The Swiss-based family owned company Bühler is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency.
Around 65% of the worldwide harvested grain is processed on Bühler mills, around 50% of all car taillamps or headlamps are getting metallized on Bühler machines. Every day, billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for foods, mobility, or communication.In the area of Coffee Processing, we are a leading provider of plants and equipment for manufacturing of coffee products – for integrated solutions from green bean intake to roasting and grinding. In order to strengthen our team in the Business Unit Coffee Processing, we are seeking anInternational Sales Manager Coffee Processing (m/w)UzwilDuties
- Achieve the sales targets of the entire business unit portfolio in the market area assigned.
- Build trusting customer relationships by supporting and consulting them in technical, technological, and business matters.
- Manage, coach, train and develop the local sales and service organizations for successful market and business development.
- Develop customer-specific quotation concepts. Coordinate with our quotation department and align the relevant internal functions involved in a specific customer project (quotation, engineering, automation, technology, design, etc.) to achieve a customized, integrated solution.
- Lead or supervise the process for winning top priority opportunities.
- Develop global and regional sales concepts and sales strategies.
- Establish and use appropriate reporting tools and CRM.
- Establish appropriate local market intelligence (market potential, competitors’ activities, customers’ behavior, etc.).
- Support marketing in developing and implementation of marketing concepts
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience in international sales of capital goods, preferably in the fields of technology-based industries, processing or plant engineering.
- Results-focused and entrepreneurial. Record of quantitative accomplishment in sales.
- Advanced technical degree with further commercial education (sales /marketing /commercial).
- Record of accomplishment of customer-focus and building trusting relationships with customers.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills, with good cultural awareness
- Readiness to travel extensively (approx. 50%, out of Uzwil/Switzerland)
- Organized work style, setting priorities, high flexibility and stress management capabilities.
- Open and out-reaching personality. Winning and self-confident appearance
- Excellent English language skills.
What we offer
- International, successful company with sustainable prospects for the future
- Wide technically & modern environment with interesting challenges
- Professional environment with an open communication culture
- Exciting development and training opportunities
- Great, dynamic work environment
In case you do identify yourself in this profile and want to work in a successful team, we are looking forward to your application. The next step is yours!
9240 Uzwil www.buhlergroup.com Apply online