is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction and Advisory Services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us athttp://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a global team of 10,000 professionals in 100 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital. TAS include Mergers and Acquisition Services (M&A), Project Finance, Restructuring Services, Operational Transaction Services, Transaction Support, Transaction Tax, and Valuation & Business Modeling.
In order to reinforce our Transaction Support team in Geneva, we are currently looking for a Senior Consultant.
Task that you promote
As an EY Transactions professional, you'll work with the world’s largest organizations, fastest growing companies and private equity firms on some of the biggest and most complex cross-border engagements in the global market. You'll help those clients make better and more informed decisions about how they strategically manage capital and transactions in a changing world. That means advising businesses on how they preserve, optimize, raise and invest their capital to help them achieve their strategic objectives.
Transaction Support services encompass the strategic development and execution of an appropriate transaction structure, including the execution of financial due diligence. You will help to identify key value drivers, challenge assumptions about future performance, search for and advise on hidden value, and work with other EY service teams to deliver an integrated approach to our clients before, during and after the transaction.
We will then perform the following tasks :
- Participate in financial due diligence engagements related to transactions by private equity investor groups and strategic corporate buyers ;
- Analyze financial and operational results of targets through reviewing accounting records and conducting interviews with management ;
- Prepare and evaluate pro forma financial information ;
- Identify issues for purchase price reductions, deal structuring or deal termination ;
- Evaluate effects of seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow requirements ;
- Understand transactions from both a buy side and sell side perspective ;
- Perform industry and company research ;
- Correlate financial due diligence (audit) findings with client valuations and price negotiations ;
- Understand and follow workplace policies.
Your profile to succeed together
- A master degree in finance, accounting or related field (for example at EPF or HEC);
- Between 2 to 4 years (including internships) of work experiences in the audit, transaction or corporate finance department of a bank, a private equity fund, a consulting firm, or a Big4. A minimum experience of 6 months in a Big4 transaction service department is a requirement;
- Curious and inquisitive, you are eager to learn and to teach;
- Enthusiastic, you have a keen commercial appetite;
- Perfect fluency in French and English (both oral and written), Italian or German being a plus;
- Strong analytic and interpersonal skills;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Dedication to teamwork and leadership;
- Strong work initiative and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas.
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Ana Vazquez is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: SWI000GQ. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered