Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Drive business decision making as a core member of the category leadership team, become a trusted business partner and key advisor. Embody the voice of consumers, shoppers and experts to shape the global category strategy, sustain GSK CH competitive advantage supporting innovation and R&D. Drive the evolution of Global Insights and its role within GSK CH by bringing forward looking perspectives, developing leading capabilities and setting the direction for the future.
Drive category strategy and business growth:
• Develop a holistic view of demand spaces and consumer, shopper and expert segmentation for the category
• Own a comprehensive understanding of business environment for the category including macroeconomic, social and demographic factors, competitor brands and product substitutes
• Generate forward looking and predictive views of category by understanding drivers of consumer behaviour, articulate clear and compelling requirements for business action
• Identify growth and profit opportunities and corresponding business implications
• Suggest and assess opportunities to strengthen, stretch or resize brand architecture and product portfolio identifying fit with relevant consumer/shopper targets
• Influence and contribute to business and financial planning by providing relevant inputs (e.g. volumetrics)
• Set and refine prioritisation of pipeline of category initiatives to maximise total value for the business avoiding duplication of efforts and ensuring alignment to overall GSK portfolio strategy
Drive innovation development and evaluation:
• Own a complete vision of the consumer experience, map the journeys and identify critical touchpoints to leverage for innovation, comms and product development
• Advance innovation by triggering and steering new and existing product development (brand, product, pack, format, etc.), claims and commercial innovation
• Drive consumer centric innovation strategy with R&D partners
• Develop new platforms and concepts, influence the selection and refinement processes
Drive category asset development:
• Steer development of assets according to category strategy, liaising with brands and markets
• Co–create media neutral ideas, support communications development across all touchpoints of the consumer journey to strengthen brand development, purpose and positioning
• Advise on the design of monitoring activities and liaise with area directors to enable roll-up of information for the category, ensuring ongoing aggregation of feedback from markets
• Enhance return on marketing by incorporating learnings from market execution into the design process
Why You?Basic qualifications:
• A minimum of a BA degree (preferred: MBA);
• Excellent English spoken and written, additional languages are a plus.
• 7 to 10 years of professional experience with relevant consumer insight background;
• Preferable experience mix of client and agency side;
• Hands on experience with methodologies and tools of ad-hoc research;
• Experience in digitally-driven companies and new product development is a plus;
• Direct experience in international OTC, FMCG or Consumer Tech companies (e-tailers, e-commerce, social media platforms, etc.);
• Experience of working across multiple markets and cultures.
Proven track record:
• Consistent high performance and delivery;
• Influencing own organisation and cross functional work;
• Successful project management;
• Management of market research and intelligence vendors;
• Leadership in matrix organisation, working remotely with stakeholders;
• Team management and mentoring.
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.