Transfer Pricing Supervisor
"Passion, Reliability, Improvement, Discipline, Excellence"
Nestle Group Tax, Undefined period of time, 100%
Barcelona, Spain International assignment
We are looking for a Transfer Pricing Supervisor to be part of Nestlé’s Tax Center of Competence, a highly dynamic team passionate by the development of world class functions and business services, located in Barcelona, Spain.
With shareable, knowledge-based activities this role will be located in the Centers of Competence (CoC) to leverage economies of scale, facilitate standardization and automation. In this sense, the Tax Center of Competence has been created with a clear mission to provide Nestlé with the best in class Tax Compliance.
Do you want to contribute to the transformation of the function and to success? Are you interested to join a highly dynamic team passionate by the development of world class business services?
The Transfer Pricing Supervisor´s mission will be to coordinate, review and ensure all aspects of local Transfer Pricing compliance, support Nestlé’s businesses with the operational transfer pricing aspects of their international related party transactions, review and ensure Transfer Pricing requirements and filings for Nestlé’s markets in cooperation with Nestlé’s Group Tax and Transfer Pricing Department. The role encompasses providing excellent customer service through timely and accurate execution and ensuring compliance with government regulations and/or company policies, whilst acting in accordance with Nestlé’s guiding principles and core values.
We value the enthusiasm of candidates and their capability to execute projects and take risks. We seek convincing people who are motivated to learn and develop continuously. They should be able to accept and manage change, demonstrate interest in innovation and creativity, and demonstrate the ability to cooperate proactively.
Reporting directly to the Tax Centre of Competence Lead based in Barcelona and with high degree of interaction with the Group Tax and Transfer Pricing Department in Vevey (Switzerland), the Transfer Pricing Supervisor's responsibility will be to manage various aspects of Transfer Pricing requirements to support Nestlé’s businesses.
Responsibilities will include:
Review the calculation of certain intercompany transactions (e.g. Overhead Recharges, Licenses, Intercompany Services, Loan and Financial Expenses, etc.) and ensure these are accurately reflected in accounting systems and documented appropriately.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor / Master degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Law.
- Between 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience, including experience in transfer pricing and/or international corporate tax gained either within industry or consulting firm.
- Experience with global Transfer Pricing documentation projects and knowledge of OECD and local Transfer Pricing documentation requirements and standards.
- Strong understanding of current developments in the Transfer Pricing world including latest BEPS initiatives and consequences thereof.
- Previous experience with Centers of Competence / Shared Service Center operations; solid understanding of internal and external business environment and business processes.
- Fluent in English; Spanish and/or French is an asset.
- Solid knowledge of standard software (Windows/Office, particularly Excel). Knowledge of SAP ERP system and experience with Transfer Pricing benchmarking databases is an asset.
Show us that you are fact based and that you have the ability to manage priorities. Your ability to use networks to influence business activity and build strong professional relationship will set you apart. Good business writing skills coupled with discipline, results focus and self-motivation will be strong assets to your and our success. If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you! Apply online atwww.nestle.com/jobs
For further insight on our culture, values and principles, please read our Nestlé Corporate Business Principles onwww.nestle.com
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 89,5 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2016, more than 328,000 employees worldwide and 418 factories in more than 86 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com