Young Graduates in Innovation & Design Thinking
“I want the chance to stand out while being part of something outstanding”
Nestec S.A - GLOBE, Vevey, Switzerland Defined period of time contract (12-18 months), act. rate 100%
GLOBE (Global Business Excellence) was created in July 2000 and was the most ambitious business process reengineering program we had ever initiated. Through GLOBE, we improved the performance and operational efficiency of our businesses worldwide by revisiting all aspects of our business practices and shaping new ways to run Nestlé.
15 years on, we are now embarking on a new phase of process renovation were we will improve our Business processes to be best in class enabling us to leverage the size and capabilities of Nestlé for competitive advantage to Win in the Marketplace.
To complete our Architecture, Strategy & Innovation (ASI) department, we are currently looking for a Young Graduate in Innovation & Design Thinking .
In this role, you will facilitate a number of Innovation Projects together with the IT Team as well as Business Streams. This requires coordination of activities across several teams within the GLOBE Organization. You will also document the different steps of the process in the context of Strategy, Innovation and Design Thinking (DT). You will support the establishment of the DT Methodology within the GLOBE Organization, coordinate and assist to trainings as well. Additionally, you will support the user-centric innovation process and projects in elements of Project Management in order to support the different Project Managers.
- Prepare and follow-up of training sessions for participants to learn the fundamentals ofDesign Thinking (DT) and foster DT to be applied to real-world business challenges
- Enable project managers to apply DT to reach their goals
- Co-facilitate DT projects in the role of junior coach
- Support the transfer of knowledge and skills learned to the day-to-day workplace
- Develop concepts to integrate and sustain DT practices in the day-to-day workplace
- Design supporting documents, tools and templates to ease the work of the team
- Work on communication & marketing campaigns to spread the word of DT throughout the organization
- Ideate and prototype possible approaches to measure the success of DT
- Experiment and adjust the DT workspace to facilitate an innovative work culture
- Master degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated capability to learn new methodologies
- Experience in creating and using technology solutions to generate value to a business or increase productivity
- Experience inworkshop documentation, drawing and video editing skills would be a plus
- Knowledge or experience in one or more of the following disciplines: Design Thinking; BMC and VPC; MS Office 365 tools; UX design
- Fluent in English, any other language would be a plus
Show us that you are a proactive team player, that you are able to adapt to new situations and capable to learn from failures. Your strong communication, coordination and planning skills will contribute to your and our success. You are able to establish a strong connection with your team based on honesty, respect, integrity and consistency. Your ability to bring people outside of their comfort zone and to make them willing to experiment, acting as doers, crafters and builder will set you apart among the other candidates. If you are also a curious and optimistic person who always think about what is possible instead of focusing on constraints, please apply in English atwww.nestle.com/jobs
The Nestlé Group is the world’s largest food and beverage company with 89,5 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2016. It is present in 191 countries around the world, has 418 factories and its 328,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us onwww.nestle.com