HORECA Sales Manager
Nespresso Switzerland, Switzerland Undefined period, 100%
Nestlé Nespresso S.A. pioneered in the portioned coffee market. We provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savoured at out-of-home locations, such as hotels, restaurants, cafés (HoReCa), offices and luxury retail businesses.
In the role of HORECA Sales Manager, you will lead and motivate the HoReCa Field Sales team (direct and indirect sales force from our Distribution network) and ensure the execution of the HoReCa channel strategy defined at Headquarter seeking high visibility and best-in-class service within high-end HoReCa prospects and customers.
- Coordinate and review the pipeline of potential HoReCa customers (Fine Dining and Food Services) on a regular basis for efficient Sales Force Management
- Act as a key link between the field operations and the Nestlé Nespresso Strategy, by coordinating and implementing the B2B strategy (prospect, select)
- Propose and follow up of Sales Force specific regional actions / promotions / Events / trade fairs in order to reach the sales targets
- Perform regular and accurate reporting of Sales Force productivity (monthly, weekly, daily) and potential action to be taken
- Collaborate with B2B Manager, Sales Manager, HORECA Manager and Support functions to deliver overall
Ensure consistency of the Nespresso Brand and the Consumer/Customer experience in the HoReCa environment
Ensure that all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes are communicated and implemented within the team
Education and experience
Show us that you have strong communication capabilities, organizational skills and that your main focus is on consumer needs. If you think you can add your expertise and contribute actively to create awareness amongstHoReCaopinion leaders, please apply atwww.nestle.com/jobs
The Nestlé Nespresso SA Company is the fastest growing operating unit of the Nestlé Group, the world's leading food, beverage, nutrition and Wellness Company. While benefiting from Nestlé's expertise, Nestlé Nespresso is a strategic business unit in its own right, with overall responsibility for its research and development, the supply of its raw materials as well as the production and the marketing of its premium coffee products.
We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about Nespresso Business Solutions and reasons to join us onwww.nespresso.com/pro