Marketing Business Excellence
“Incredible challenges and limitless potential and wonderful coffee”
Nespresso HQ, Lausanne, Switzerland Undefined period of time contract, 100%
The Nestlé Nespresso SA Company is a fast growing operating unit of the Nestlé Group, the world's leading food, beverage, nutrition and Wellness Company. While benefiting from Nestlé's expertise, Nestlé Nespresso is a strategic business unit in its own right, with overall responsibility for its research and development, the supply of its raw materials as well as the production and the marketing of its premium coffee products.
Nestlé Nespresso S.A. pioneered the portioned coffee market to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savoured at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses.
As a Marketing Business Excellence , you will support Nespresso business transformation through the OMNI Channel Global template definition and its implementation in the Markets.
- Standardize and map End-To-End and functional processes in the Business Process Modelling tool
- Establish simplified business capabilities factsheets per functional area, and define business capabilities
- Establish a Business Blue Print document per each functional area or cross functional topic
- Develop Market training modules on the E2E ways of working in a way applicable to both Legacy and new ERP landscape & ready to be deployed across the markets
- Trigger and manage regular change management reviews with the Markets
Education and experience
- University Degree
- At least 5 years of experience in Sales/Marketing or Operations
- Previous experience in Consulting is strong asset
- At ease in working in a matrix organization
- Experience in Project Management in a cross-functional working environment
- Fluent in English
Show us that you are a very good influencer, able to work under pressure while doing the bridge between Business & IS/IT. Your ability to put people together and to motivate your peers will set you apart among other candidates. If you want to make a difference to our performance, please apply in English at:www.nestle.com/jobs
The Nestlé Group is the world’s largest food and beverage company with 89,5 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2016. It is present in 191 countries around the world, has 418 factories and its 328,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us onwww.nestle.com