Dairy Ingredient and Recipe Specialist
“I want the chance to stand out
while being part of something outstanding”
Nestlé Research Konolfingen, Switzerland Internship, 6 months, 100%
Nestlé Research in Konolfingen near Bern / Switzerland develops for Nestlé worldwide, new products, processes and packaging concepts in the areas of milk and nutrition. In addition it also provides technical assistance to our factories.
- Be accountable for portfolio recipes and ingredients compliance to safety, regulatory, internal policies & quality requirements
- Identify opportunities for simplification of milk ingredient specifications
- Define recipe management instructions & requirements for recipe management tools
- Responsible for defining corrective actions in case of non-compliance and accountable for execution
Education and experience
- Currently involved or recently graduated from a Master Degree in Food Sciences or Technology, Nutrition or related
- A first experience or a strong interest in dairy R&D would be a strong plus
- Fluent in English mandatory and at least one other European language (French, Spanish or German)
Show us that you are rigorous, able to challenge rules and question yourself. Your ability to work with IT tools, your strong analytical mindset and your good communication skills will greatly contribute and strengthen our team. Your ability to conceptualize and conciliate different perspectives will be your main assets for this role. If you are interested in this role, please apply in English atwww.nestle.com/jobs
The Nestlé Group is the world’s largest food and beverage company with 89,5 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2016. It is present in 191 countries around the world, has 418 factories and its 328,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.