Technology Lead – Compensation & Variable Pay
“I want to shape a business without starting one”
Nestec S.A., Vevey, Switzerland Undefined period of time contract, act rate 100%
The Nestlé Group is the world’s largest food and beverage company with 89,5 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2016. It is present in 191 countries around the world, has 418 factories and its 328,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us onwww.nestle.com
As Nestlé embarks on Hire To Retire (H2R), the transformation of its HR department, we are currently recruiting a H2R Technology Lead. In this position, you will deliver Motivate & Engage (M&E) cloud technologies, mainly Successfactors (SF) Compensation & Variable Pay Modules, required to enable H2R Transformation with "adoption" as the guiding principle with respect to H2R Key value drivers. You will also ensure effective integration into rest of H2R Technologies (Successfactors Employee Central & other modules, SAP HR/PY, etc) and effective deployment, sustainability and ongoing improvement of H2R M&E technologies.
- Formulate, prioritize and communicate team goals, detailed short-term activity plan and long-term project plan, in alignment with the entire H2R program planning
- Ensure overall quality deliverables of the team and deliver project in an effective, efficient and timely way
- Manage workload distribution and monitoring of the project plan
- Ensure the integration across the SF modules and SAP HR / Payroll supports the processes defined in this area.
- Develop own skills by keeping up with all implementation guides and release notes within the Compensation & Variable Pay modules of Successfactors and able to leverage the latest technologies in SF and beyond SF for M&E.
- Ensure wider Business Solutions HR team is knowledgeable on the solution and process defined in M&E.
- Influence SAP Product Management to address Nestlé-raised product gaps addressed and/or manage process leads expectations on standard product by providing alternatives without product enhancement
- Certified in SF Compensation & Variable Pay modules
- At least 4 years’ experience in implementing and/or sustaining Success Factors’ Compensation & Variable Pay modules.
- At least 2 years’ experience as leader of an experts team in said areas and/or in a project management role
- Proven experience as a leader in technology-enabled HR Transformation programs
- Working knowledge of industry-standard Project Management methodologies - including SCRUM and PMI-PMP
- Fluent in English
Show us that you are able to communicate, challenge and convince internal and external partners, and understand stakeholder needs.
Your ability to put structure in an ambiguous environment and to think out of the box are keys elements.
Your capacity to understand the GLOBE implementation and sustainable approach will be extremely helpful.