Well, we're looking for talented people who share our interests and values. Do you focus on the essential and do what you say? Do you try to make things simple and dare to be original in what you say and do? And most of all, do you excel in providing exceptional service every day?
We are looking for a talented trainer who will share our company values with enthusiasm, in a fast-paced technical training field. You enjoy working in a multi-cultural environment. You are a skilled communicator with a flair for winning and maintaining satisfied customers in a competitive retail environment. Sales is your passion. You are a beacon for life-long learning.
If so, perhaps you are our ideal candidate
- Your main focus is to introduce our products and processes to new hires in an intensive onboarding training program.
- You manage the administration as well as the facilitation of assigned training seminars.
- You develop course documentation to meet required training objectives.
- You are able to translate company documents from English or German into French.
- You work together with the knowledge management team to revise and create additional e-learning modules.
- Your ultimate objective is to assure performance targets are achieved by enhancing the customer experience at our Salt Stores. Your experience in customer service or sales enables you to positively influence the customer interaction and continuously develop the sales competences of our Salt Store employees.
- You are a skilled coach that engages the employee and ignites performance. You write timely, clear and concise coaching reports.
- You work together with the Sales Training team to assure the success of our career path training.
What you bring
- You bring a minimum of 2-3 years of coaching experience and 5 years’ experience as a certified trainer in adult education.
- You are four year degree holder (sales, business, marketing, communication) or have at least 3 years of successful sales experience.
- You are a quick learner with great interest in the products, technology and services of the telecommunications field.
- You possess a mother-tongue level or equivalent in French with excellent German and English language knowledge.
- You are highly self-motivated, reliable and work in a structured manner.
- You possess strong communication skills, enjoy new challenges and thrive on achieving results.
Always dreamed of having a job in a diverse and refreshing environment? Then we really need to meet. Please apply online (we only accept online applications). Do you need more information? Contact Martina Mesan, HR Manager, +41 78 787 6468 .