6-month internship – Application developer
Workplace: Crissier and Renens
Within our Network & IT department of Salt Mobile SA, you will work in interaction with all the stakeholders involved in the roaming test process that aims at opening commercial agreement between Salt and the operators worldwide.
Your main mission will be to develop a roaming test tracker tool to cover and optimise these activities.
- Understand and document the end to end roaming test process, from the initiation to the commercial opening.
- Perform roaming test to sit in the “user” seat of the future developed application.
- Establish and validate the business requirements with all the involved stakeholders.
- Develop a tracking and reporting tool that will :
- ease the roaming test process performance
- facilitate the SIM and roaming partners management
- provide management visibility.
- Identify discrepancies between commercial agreements, technical configuration and billing delivery.
- Support the resolution of discrepancies and incidents of roaming tests.
What you bring
- Bachelor degree in computer science (e.g. HEIG Informatique orientiation logiciel).
- Ability to develop web based applications (PHP, MySQL, JS, Git).
- Excellent analytical and problem solving competencies.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in English.
- Available as of the beginning of January.
Always dreamed of having such an opportunity in a refreshing environment? Then we really need to meet. Please apply online (we only accept online applications).