Switzerland, Zug, Rotkreuz
As a key Business Function within the Solution Integration and Services Unit in Roche Diagnostics, the Workflow and IT (WF&IT) Life Cycle Organisation consolidates the market needs and respective Business requirements and on the other hand develops the solutions to supply these needs (i.e. Solutions including hardware, software, IT solutions and consulting in the areas of Laboratory- and Workflow automation). This in close co-ordination with the Regions and Business Areas (BA).
In this global and highly networked environment, we offer an excellent opportunity for a senior Finance professional to leverage on his/her experience and gain knowledge in Controlling in the role of a Life Cycle controller and member of the WF&IT controlling team.
- Act as the Finance Business partner for specific Solution Areas within the WF&IT Life-cycle organization and in particular for our cross-BA initiatives. Providing the stakeholders with requirement-oriented financial transparency and insights on key business topics. Support International Business Leaders and International Product Managers in shaping, assessing, monitoring and driving key projects & initiatives from a controlling business partner’s point of view.
- Drive the Budgeting processes for the assigned cross BA initiatives and solution areas within our global WF&IT organization (including CCtre, capex and project controlling in the areas of R&D, M&D & G&A).
- Perform Periodic analysis of actual and plan data. Assess, define and drive respective implications together with the LCT organisation.
- Take an active role in the process of reporting (review of Diagnostics Information System input-reporting, develop & maintain business focused output reporting/dashboarding)
- Further develop the culture of Business Case-thinking, highlight critical items, show different options and risks, enable the organization to understand financial implications of their decisions and help creating sustainable value by supporting/influencing the decision making accordingly.
- Actively maintain and develop the contacts with the finance & Business teams of the Regions, global functions as well as Divisional Finance within Diagnostics to drive specific WF&IT related topics & projects in the area of Finance & Controlling.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in comparable controlling roles (knowledge of the Diagnostics business models and its organisational set-up is a plus)
- 2-3 years of experience as a controller in a local commercial entity
- Demonstrated success in stakeholder management and business partnership across all levels of the organization.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong customer orientation and entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience in project and process management
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English
- Advanced skills with SAP/BW (DIS, GRRP) and MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint)
Who we are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world’s leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors’ offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics’ main sites. Read more
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Location Switzerland, Zug, Rotkreuz
- Function Finance
- Subfunction Controlling
- Schedule Full-time
- Job level Individual Contributor
- Job type Regular Employee
- Division Diagnostics
- Posted since 2017/11/12
- Job-ID 3426264222