Remote Solutions Junior Project Manager
Remote Solutions Junior Project Manager
Switzerland, Zug, Rotkreuz
GCS Remote Solutions refers to the combination of hardware and software tools that enable the connection and data exchange between any Roche Business Application and the devices installed at our end-user premises.
Remote Service Program has been set up to develop a new generation of connectivity capabilities between Roche instruments in our customer laboratories and Roche business applications. Roche will build a reliable, scale-able and secure end-to-end transport link between them. The cloud technology being used will provide: a base on which to implement the functionality currently implemented with Axeda and Tele-Services Network, a platform on which to build automated business processes and a means to integrate the platform into our existing business applications (e.g. Rexis & SAP)
We are seeking a skilled and passionate Junior Project Manager in order to manage and support projects related to the existing solutions and also bringing new technology to the market supporting the Remote Service Program.
The details below describe the responsibilities for this role:
- Responsible for medium complexity sub-project within engineering or manufacturing in the product development and product care process.
- Responsible for planning, management of resources, timelines and budget for the related projects and activities. This may include preparing engineering standards, designs and work specifications; developing project schedules, budgets and forecasts; selecting materials, equipment, project staff and external contractors.
- Recommend, deliver and support solutions (Technology and Services) that meet the affiliates and business areas current and future needs through an end-to-end delivery lifecycle – from initial solution roadmap through design and deployment to sue adoption (trainings) and value creation
- Represent the Remote Service department as owner of all services delivered in the RS portfolio to the diagnostics affiliates and service providers (Roche Internal and external)
- Promote the delivery of incremental services identified in the solution roadmap whilst continually looking for new opportunities aligned to the customers’ business objectives
- Responsible for the execution, monitoring and controlling of Remote Service Projects according to the appropriate standards, processes and procedures
- Designs, communicates and implements an operational plan for completing the sub-project; monitoring its progress and performance against the project plan. Takes action to resolve operational problems and minimize delays.
- Ensures project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost.
- Leading and managing the project team in coordination with the line and functional management
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
To be successful in this role you shall bring:
- University Degree in science or engineering or equivalent experience
- Project Management training and certification (e.g. PMP®); Program Management training and certification is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience, standard project management processes (e.g. PMI), experience in product development in an international matrix organization and experience in the medical devices industry.
- Strong communication, consulting skills and customer focus
- Good analytical thinking, a structured, reliable working manner, ability to prioritize, plan and manage multiple tasks and to instill a sense of urgency in teams.
- Good knowledge of IT processes, quality guidelines
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Personal flexibility and willingness to travel
Who we are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world’s leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors’ offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics’ main sites. Read more
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Location Switzerland, Zug, Rotkreuz
- Function Technical Development
- Subfunction Project Management Technical Development
- Schedule Full-time
- Job level Individual Contributor
- Job type Regular Employee
- Division Diagnostics
- Posted since 2017/11/28
- Job-ID 3409069347