Software Project Leader
Software Project Leader
Switzerland, Zug, Rotkreuz
Our department is part of SIS WF&IT Research and Development. We develop standalone software products to support our point of care customers and connect our Roche Point of Care along with 3rd party Point of Care instruments.
- Accountable person for entire software tasks within the project
- Ensures consolidated reporting and communication for all software relevant topics to the
- development project leader
- Constant optimization of processes within the software project to improve quality and
- Responsible for the definition and implementation of the organizational structure and the
- working rules within the software project
- Tailoring and implementation of software project processes and best practices in the project context including software project deliverables
- Accountable for software detail planning (time line, deliverables, resources and quality) and capacity planning based on the project plan and effort estimations
- Creation, coordination and review of all software project documentation
- Responsible for software requirement management including software requirement change management
- Ensures that technical verification is properly planned, performed and documented in
- agreement with system integration
- Accountable for the development of software and its integration to a software release including the required verification tests
- Accountable for the transition (artifacts, documents and know-how) of the software to the team that maintains the software
- Responsible for the management of software project risk according process definitions including identification, mitigation and tracking of risks
- Definition and provision of the software development environment
- Ensuring efficient and effective communication and information flow within the software project
- Management of stakeholders and external partners of software development including participation in related meetings in alignment with the development project leader
- Responsible for the management of the software project members including reviewing and
- approving time reports
- Interface between the Product Team Meeting and the software project
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Master in Software Engineering
- At least 5 years of working experience in multiple projects over the whole development process.
- Fluent in English, German and Spanish is an advantage.
- Working experience in a highly regulated environment (e.g. healthcare, defense, avionics) is a strong plus.
- Experience in multicultural environments is an asset
Who we are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world’s leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors’ offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics’ main sites. Read more
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Location Switzerland, Zug, Rotkreuz
- Function Development
- Subfunction Project Management Development
- Schedule Full-time
- Job level Individual Contributor
- Job type Regular Employee
- Division Diagnostics
- Posted since 2017/12/05
- Job-ID 3427442118