Process Change Manager - Digital Transformation
Process Change Manager – Digital Transformation
Switzerland, Zug, Rotkreuz
Roche Diagnostics' Digital Transformation Program is aiming to identify, shape and proof the Digital Transformation of the horizontal business processes of our internal value chain.
The Process Change Manager for Digital Transformation is accountable for the change management for the newly design business processes within Roche Diagnostics' organization.
The main tasks will be:
- Review and analyse the impact of the newly design business processes from the Business Process Analyst to the organization together with the HR Business partner.
- Promote the business vision with a benefit framework that links adoption to change to successful project delivery and business outcome.
- Create tailored change management plans with respect to training and orientation to accommodate the needs of different stakeholder groups impacted by the change.
- Conduct a gap analysis, and promptly address doubts and uncertainty surrounding the change to foster a positive acceptance of change.
- Work with the Business Process Owners to implement the changes and give corresponding guidance and help.
- Ensure that the business process owners fully understood the impact of the transformed processes and they support the change; establish the tools, processes and the metrics required to achieve that.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
To be successful in this role, you need to bring:
- An education in process change management, with at least 2 years’ relevant process change management experience.
- Five or more years of experience in IT and/or Business, with a deep understanding of IT
- Comprehensive knowledge of facilitation and process change management.
- Ability to interact with key stakeholders at all levels across the program to manage, inform and influence successful program outcomes.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of your time.
Who we are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world’s leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors’ offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics’ main sites. Read more
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Location Switzerland, Zug, Rotkreuz
- Function Information Technology
- Subfunction IT Business Process Analysis
- Schedule Full-time
- Job level Individual Contributor
- Job type Regular Employee
- Division Diagnostics
- Posted since 2017/11/09
- Job-ID 3420825614