You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You are an enrolled student (Bachelor, Masters or MBA) in Computer Science with focus on Design and/or Communications, Computational Linguistics, Data Science, Digital Design or related field.
As an Intern in our team you have passion and growing interest in digital solutions with special emphasis in social media and want to contribute to the research, analysis, implementation and application of those aspects into the communication solutions.
Furthermore you are passionate in new ways of designing and developing digital solutions where the final user is at the center of the design and you work in a collaborative manner to co-create solutions and processes building on each other ideas.
Moreover you are/have:
- Fresh-thinking, self-starting and you want to immerse yourself in design strategies
- Able to answer the questions of ‘what and why’ behind design, in order to create category-defining brand experiences
- Enthusiastic about new technologies, design, and you easily show engagement with people. You understand and know design thinking concepts
- Able to work independently with little guidance, have a proactive and open minded attitude
- Proficient in English, German is a plus
The internship can start as soon as possible – please clearly indicate your preferred starting date and duration of the internship on your motivation letter.
Applications need to include a CV and a motivation letter.
Due to regulations non-EU/EFTA citizens must provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.