Laboratory Decision Solutions Marketing Manager
Laboratory Decision Solutions Marketing Manager
Switzerland, Zug, Rotkreuz
United States, Indiana, Indianapolis
In Workflow & IT we provide innovative decision support and automation solutions supporting Diagnostic Laboratories and Hospitals to optimize their processes, which results in an improvement in testing efficiency, medical value, service to clinicians and provided patient care. We are driving and further expanding our Lab Decision Solution portfolio to strengthen our leading position in the healthcare market.
Due to business growth and to more effectively promote the increasing number of products in the Laboratory Decision Solution portfolio, we are looking for a highly skilled and passionate Solution Marketing Manager to drive the creation and execution of an overarching marketing strategy and storyline, covering portfolio elements like Data Analytics, Lab Information Systems, Inventory Management, and further innovative solutions currently under development. Your work will be essential to relating our solutions to true healthcare provider problems and reassure that working with Roche will help them generating better and more sustainable outcomes.
You will be a team member of the International Business Team for Laboratory Decision Solutions, reporting to the International Business Leader.
You will work in a highly international environment with daily matrix/cross-sites collaboration. You will be joining a highly dynamic multi-national team of colleagues who constantly push the limits to deliver true innovation to enhance the way healthcare is being delivered.
Your main responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Develop thorough understanding of the Laboratory Decision Solution portfolio, customers and competitive landscapes
- Inject a “Customer First” spirit into the positioning and messaging for the Lab Decision Solution portfolio by working closely with sales affiliates and customers on a permanent basis
- Develop complete and robust Value Propositions for the Laboratory Decision Solution domain and construct customer specific solution presentations & support material for sales and marketing
- Work with Product Management, Sales and Executive Management to help prioritize market needs, product/solution roadmaps, and investment to achieve and exceed business goals
- Work closely with other Marketing Managers from Workflow & IT International Business Teams as well as Lifecycle Teams within the different Diagnostics Business Areas to position the Lab Decision Solution offering as part of the overarching Roche Diagnostics Solution offering
- Develop business & pricing models and strategies based on customer market segments and technology by leveraging Business Model & Value Proposition Canvases
- Conduct market analyses as needed in support of product marketing activities
- Manage agencies to develop leading marketing collateral (digital and physical)
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
As an ideal candidate you feel comfortable working in a highly matrixed organization. Everything you do is coming naturally with the end-customer in mind. You are able to simplify complex topics into inspiring and easy to understand messaging.
Furthermore your profile includes following experience and competencies:
- At least 5 years of proven experience in Marketing, preferably in B2B with strong appeal for B2C
- Proven track record of successfully developing and executing marketing strategies for introduction of solutions in the Diagnostic and/or Healthcare industry
- MBA or equivalent business experience, agency background is a strong asset
- Capable of understanding complex scientific or technical issues and effectively translating them into business success
- Ability to prepare and deliver high quality materials (presentations, videos, sales support material)
- Proven ability to manage fragmented and complex stakeholder landscape
- Capable of leading within cross-functional teams, multicultural awareness
- Excellent stakeholder management skills in a matrix / project (developing and building teams), leadership skills to facilitate collaboration and drive results within a matrix organization
- Enjoying to define and drive your own agenda
The position will either be based in our headquarter in Rotkreuz (Switzerland) or in Indianapolis (US), depending on where the candidate is coming from.
The role involves a significant degree of travel (up to 30%), having a strong interface with our Roche local affiliate companies as well as key decision makers in the external customer base.
Who we are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world’s leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors’ offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics’ main sites. Read more
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation in connection with the on-line application process, please email us at US.Accommodation@roche.com
. EEO is the Law PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Location Switzerland, Zug, Rotkreuz | United States, Indiana, Indianapolis
- Function Sales & Marketing
- Subfunction Product Brand & Product Life Cycle Manag
- Schedule Full-time
- Job level Individual Contributor
- Job type Regular Employee
- Division Diagnostics
- Posted since 2017/11/08
- Job-ID 2975056416
Get in touch
E. Urner +41 41 792 50 54
Talent Acquisition Specialist