RDI ICSC Business Process Manager
RDI ICSC Business Process Manager
Switzerland, Zug, Rotkreuz
The RDI Intercompany Supply Chain (ICSC) as a central function within the Roche Diagnostics organization, is responsible for the transactions between the manufacturing hubs and other affiliates. It should ensure a stable system and process in terms of order and invoice flow.
The RDI ICSC team is part of the Finance Diagnostics & Intercompany Supply Chain (FD & ICSC) team, reporting into Group Finance & IT and consists of 3 subteams: ICSC Pricing & Operations, ICSC Strategic Initiatives and ICSC Finance & Services.
In this global and highly networked environment, we offer an excellent opportunity as ICSC Business Process Manager to leverage on his / her experience and gain knowledge in the Intercompany Supply Chain processes and systems, in the role of ICSC Business Process Manager and member of the ICSC Finance & Services Team.
As RDI ICSC Business Process Manager you will be responsible for the Change Management in Intercompany Supply Chain SAP, End User Support, Application Maintenance and Project Management.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Review, analyse and present change proposals, including impact assessment and ensure consistent processing and testing of changes and enhancements
- Ensure proper documentation of system changes, implement new system processes as well as coordinate issues, changes and projects of other connected systems
- Provide user training related to system changes
- Act as first level support for ICSC Pricing & Operations team for any kind of issues with the SAP system (SD/MM)
- Act as Business Process Manager for SAP and EDEC
- Management of Masterdata, authorisation and System security management, support of the IT internal control audit and coordination and participation in the testing for SAP Enhancement and Support Packs
- Participate in global and regional Roche SAP projects and integrations (e.g. new acquisitions, business releases) and lead the local system integration project
- Support and cooperates in local projects and process optimization initiatives driven by the different Business Process Owners and the Strategic Initiatives Team, within the Intercompany Supply Chain organisation
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
To be successful in this role you fulfill the following criteria:
- Commercial diploma or university degree
- A couple of years of experience in a similar position, knowledge about supply chain processes is a plus
- Advanced skills working with SAP (SD/MM) and Microsoft office applications (Excel, Powerpoint)
- High sense of responsibility and integrity
- Analytical skills, systematic way of working, accuracy and strong teamspirit and high social competencies
- Flexible and able to work under pressure, with the ability to operate effectively in a new and growing environment with multiple changes and challenging deadlines
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English. German or any other additional languages are a plus
- Willing to work alternately on local holidays and late evening at month’s end
Who we are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world’s leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors’ offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics’ main sites. Read more
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Location Switzerland, Zug, Rotkreuz
- Function Supply Chain
- Subfunction Supply Chain Systems & Support
- Schedule Full-time
- Job level Individual Contributor
- Job type Regular Employee
- Division Diagnostics
- Posted since 2017/11/20
- Job-ID 3017144532
Get in touch
M. Niederberger / Recruiting Specialist +41 41 792 45 93