Synpulse is an internationally established management consulting company with branches in Switzerland, Germany, the USA, Singapore, Hong Kong, and the United Kingdom. We are a valued partner to many of the world‘s largest international financial services and insurance firms. We support our clients at all project management stages from the development of strategies and operational frameworks to the technical implementation and handover. Our expertise in business and technology combined with our methodic approach enable us to create sustainable added value for our clients business.
To expand our team, effective immediately, we are searching for a person with a convincing personality as a
Manager Banking (Geneva)
- Management consulting for our clients, handling strategic and operational projects
- Leading projects and project teams, from planning to execution
- First class Master’s degree from a prestigious university
- 4-8 years of professional experience in the financial industry or consulting sector
- First-hand project experience with at least one core banking system
- Strong communication skills in French and English, German would be an asset
- Self-starter with hands-on solution orientation
- High capacity for teamwork and social skills
Do you approach your duties with commitment and enjoyment and are you convinced that better results can be achieved with teamwork than when working alone? Are you proactive and willing to go that extra mile for your clients? Are you motivated to not only conceive solutions, but also implement them? As a flexible, target-oriented person, you will quickly take on corporate responsibility with us. PDF Version
Do you appreciate the spirit of a growing international company with Swiss roots and a strong corporate culture? Then we look forward to receiving your online application at synpulse.com.
Ms. Dunja Wüthrich, Phone +41 44 802 2002
Synpulse Schweiz AG | Management Consulting, Thurgauerstrasse 32, 8050 Zürich, Switzerland