Compensation & Benefits Specialist (m/f) Erscheinungsdatum:
Deutschsprachige Schweiz - SchweizFunktionsbereich:
Mit Berufserfahrung (Spezialisten)Anstellungsart:
WE ARE STRAUMANN
A pioneer of dental implants, a global leader in tooth replacement, orthodontic solutions and restorative dentistry. Straumann Group dental solutions are available in more than 100 countries through fully and partially owned subsidiaries, partner companies and a broad distributor network.
Join us and become part of our HR Operations &Total Rewards Organization Team at our Headquarter in Basel. We are looking for you as Compensation & Benefits Specialist (m/f) in part-time (80%) or fulltime (100%).
- Develop analytical tools for HR leadership and line managers to deliver the rewards program
- Assist with HR systems development and management of HR processes, such as but not limited to manage the Annual Salary Review Process & manage the Annual Budget Process
- Develop and conduct HR Analytics to assist HR and the business with making data based decisions and support/improve value creation of the HR function
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices
- Operate and administer the equity programs
- Participate in HR projects that involve compensation & benefits practices
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, or accounting
- At least 3-5 years working in an HR environment
- Proven success in the compensation and benefits field with minimum 2-3 years’ experience
- Prior experience in HR practices, compensation cycle management, knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Adequate knowledge of current labor rules and regulations
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits
- Strong English skills are required, other languages are an asset
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS (SAP HCM/BW, SuccessFactors etc.)
- Strong MS-Office skills with the ability to manage and interpret large amounts of data
- A creative, inspired and engaged team on a mission: #WeRockDentistry
- The chance to create your footprint in the dental industry
- An informal, hands-on working environment with opportunities to grow - it's fun to work with us
- An attractive package - not only money
Please note: This is not a position for job starters - we count on your experience.
Katrin Kogler is your first contact for further questions you might have. Please apply via our online application system or send your application via E-Mail email@example.com.
For this position, we are not asking for profiles of HR Consultancies and Recruiting Agents. Please respect this.
Bitte senden Sie Ihre Bewerbung an
Institut Straumann AG
Peter Merian-Weg 12
+41 61 965 11 11