Global Product Manager Prosthetics (m/f) Erscheinungsdatum:
Deutschsprachige Schweiz - SchweizFunktionsbereich:
Manager ohne FührungsverantwortungAnstellungsart:
We are looking for you as Global Product Manager Prosthetics (m/f). You will be part of a passionate and high performing team that is looking for a customer-oriented colleague who will be able to focus on execution and to drive the revenue of our products and solutions. In this role, you will be a driver for new product development and life cycle management of an assigned product portfolio and bridge technical, clinical and marketing worlds with your great collaboration and communication skills. Join us and become part of our Team at our Headquarter in Basel.
- Build and execute the global roadmap and strategy for assigned prosthetic portfolio including new product development projects
- Push new products in growth phase, products revitalizations, geographic expansions, integration projects, portfolio streamlining, and phase out
- Be product champion for assigned franchise and regularly interact with customers to gain deep insight on product usage and performance in comparison to competitive products
- Develop and implement Marketing & Sales campaigns to drive portfolio in close collaboration with regional and local sales organizations
- Have P&L responsibility for assigned portfolio
- Proactively monitor product performance (sales, gross margin) to identify areas of strength and weakness
- Seek counteractions quickly to address performance gaps together with regional and local sales organizations
- Academic degree in business administration or life sciences/ technical background
- Proven professional experience 3+ years in Global Product Manager role
- Within product management role: proven record in executing global new product development projects, and successful commercialization
- Ability to gain knowledge in the complex technical environment of implant prosthetics procedures and dental workflows
- Experience in medical device industry / dental is a plus
- A creative, inspired and engaged team on a mission: #WeRockDentistry
- The ability to take ownership for your solution field as an expert
- The chance to create your footprint in the dental industry
- An informal, hands-on working environment with opportunities to grow - it's fun to work with us
- An attractive package - not only money
Please note: This is not a position for job starters - we count on your experience.
Katrin Kogler, Global Talent Acquisition Partner, is your first contact for further questions you might have. Please apply via our online application system and do not send your application via E-Mail.
For this position we are not asking for profiles of HR Consultancies and Recruiting Agents. Please respect this.
Bitte senden Sie Ihre Bewerbung an
Institut Straumann AG
Peter Merian-Weg 12
+41 61 965 11 11