Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow.
Leading banks and wealth managers in all major financial centres rely on our software and services, and this unique community grows every day.
The Avaloq Global Compliance function is part of the 2nd line of defense of the Avaloq Group and integrated in the Legal Risk and Compliance function reporting to the Global Executive Board (GEB) and Audit Compliance and Risk Committee (ACRC).
The Global Compliance team is covering all Avaloq legal entities with a special focus on BPaaS centers located in Switzerland and Germany.
- Coordinate and implement global compliance obligations from a regulatory, statutory, client contractual, business process and internal policies perspective
- Assist the Chief Compliance Officer in defining and maintaining Compliance Policies and executing a compliance controls framework
- Maintain, document and report compliance obligations from regulators and contractual obligations from clients
- Define compliance indicators to measure important performance metrics and manage the reporting to key stakeholders
- Implement and execute a compliance controls assessment framework for key business processes and manage the control testing to ensure compliance with agreed controls
- Represent compliance in various projects/ initiative forums and provide inputs from a compliance perspective
- Coordinate internal and third parties audit, reviews, and other ad-hoc tasks
What you need
- University degree or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of Compliance obligations in the Financial Sector in Switzerland
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the Financial Sector in a compliance function and/or as Auditor or in a similar role
- Proven experience in independently managing the compliance requirements with minimum supervision
- Exhibit excellent analytical skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks under strict timelines, as well as the ability to work well in a demanding, dynamic environment and meet overall objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate compliance concepts to audiences
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams to achieve tasks
- High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity
- Fluent in English and either Italian (for Bioggio) or German (for Zurich)
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
With our compensation model, we want to share the success of the company with all our employees. We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove yourself as a super-star, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.
Place of work
Zurich or Bioggio (Lugano)
Don’t be shy – apply!
Kristin Stengel, Talent Acquisition Professional
Allmendstrasse 140 - 8027 Zürich - Switzerland firstname.lastname@example.org www.avaloq.com/en/open-positions
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.