METTLER TOLEDO is the global leader in the sale and manufacture of weighing and measurement systems for laboratory, industrial and trade applications. We are a global organization whose company culture is shaped by innovation and a strong, team-oriented, international culture.
Our Strategic Product Group Weighing & Dosing is responsible to drive the global growth of the Weighing Solutions Business within our Global Business Area Laboratory Weighing.
In the context of our business development strategies we are looking for an innovative and pro-active
Product Manager Laboratory Balances (m/f)
From day one you will be part of our international team and involved in the planning and execution of strategic and operational tasks.
- Full PM responsibility over the whole product life cycle of high performance laboratory balances
- Support active promotion of our solutions at our market organizations by defining related sales & marketing tools for an effective execution and successful portfolio promotion with a solution selling type of approach (including Trainings, Go-to-Customer support as well as pre- and after sales process)
- Grow sales and profit in our key industry segments and applications through new sales and marketing activities with strong focus on weighing applications
- Observe and analyze the market situation in the relevant countries including definition of relevant market requirements and weighing applications
- Definition and elaboration of business cases including all necessary calculations and documentation
- Planning and execution of market introductions and Sales Force Trainings
- Scientific (Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Pharma etc.) University/FH degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience with High-End Products/Value Selling within an international environment, ideally in a global matrix organization
- Experiences in Laboratory processes & applications
- Analytical approach combined with commercial acumen and strong customer focus
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Very good oral and written communication skills (fluency in English and German basics are a must – every additional language is a plus)
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 10%
Are you interested to work within a dynamic organization with strong opportunities for advancement? Please send your complete application documentation via e-Mail to email@example.com