METTLER TOLEDO is the global leader in the sale and manufacture of weighing and measurement systems for laboratory, industrial and trade applications. We are a global organization whose company culture is shaped by innovation and a strong, team-oriented, international culture.
In this role, which is based in our global operational Headquarter in Greifensee, you are strengthening the Good Weighing Practices™ (GWP) Competence Center as well as being responsible in this newly created position as a global cross-divisional Business Manager for the unique calibration certificate Accuracy Calibration Certificate (ACC) and the respective annexes ensuring the global roll-out and active life cycle management of this unique calibration offering.
- Manage interfaces between metrological subject matter experts, Strategic Business Unit's, Global Service and Market Organizations
- Classical Product Management including Portfolio positioning, creation of marketing materials with internal marketing units, sales projection, training and writing market specifications for the Requirement Engineering team in the US
- Align-roll-out plans with SteCo, GWP market support management team, Global Service and Market Organizations
- Coordinate roll-out plans with involved stakeholders, implementation of global go-to-market strategy with a nominated project team to our global Market Organizations
- Monitor market success and initiate measures with Market Organizations to ensure growth targets and performance
- Key success factor is regular alignment between the ACC Business Manager & Technical Manager (ACC)
- Conduct 3rd level support on calibration related support requests
- Collaboration on GWP strategic projects with the GWP Competence Center
- Bachelor Degree in Science, Metrology or Physics combined with a Marketing / Economical degree or equivalent from working experience
- 3 to 5 years working experience in service / sales in industrial B2B environment, preferably Weighing in a senior role
- Experience in Applied Metrology, Compliance, Regulations
- Seniority, initiative and drive as well as 'can do attitude' with a strong marketing and entrepreneurial DNA
- Experience in organizing, manage and drive projects, delegate, prioritize and communicate on all levels in an international matrix organization
- Track-record of transforming technical/expert knowledge into sales/training and market execution
- Project Management experience, SAP Knowledge is an asset
- Willingness to travel (approximately 30-40%)
- Fluent in English, German and any other language is an advantage
We offer a challenging position in an innovative and world-leading high-tech company in which you will have the possibility to be part in a fast moving environment with an open culture.
Did we attract your interest? We are looking forward to hearing from you soon! Please send your complete application documents to HRemail@example.com