METTLER TOLEDOis the leading manufacturer of weighing systems and other technologies for laboratory, industrial and trade applications. We operate throughout the world and our company culture is shaped by innovation and international flair.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition specialist that will support us in building a professional and modern Talent Acquisition function for our business units. You will be responsible for the recruitment process end to end and be able to make a difference by excellent performance in your role. Take a look at your main responsibilities:
- Translate business needs into effective talent acquisition actions to attract and select top talent for our organization in a variety of functional areas and job levels
- Source, identify, pre-screen and qualify candidates prior to face to face interviews
- Present an accurate description of the position as well as company history to prospective candidates
- Inform hiring managers on the recruiting process and the roles involved in it
- Deliver a best in class candidate and hiring manager experience
- Develop, nurture and maintain a high quality and diverse talent pipeline for our key positions
- Stay updated on new talent acquisition innovations and market trends
- Utilize the company's ATS/CRM systems to record all recruitment process information and to perform all process steps.
- Deliver strong results against our Talent Acquisition KPIs
- Act at all times as a METTLER TOLEDO brand ambassador, contributing to the development of our EVP
- Work with the Regional Head for Talent Acquisition to drive, implement and improve Talent Acquisition resources, strategies and tools
We are looking for a professional who:
- Has been delivering excellent results in full lifecycle recruitment consecutively during the last 5 years in Switzerland (focus on technical and/or marketing/sales profiles)
- Has solid experience in working and interacting across levels (including senior leadership), functions and cultures and is able to network and influence others in a positive way
- Has a digital mindset and proven experience in the use of CRM and ATS tools, and Social Media, specifically LinkedIN Recruiter and Xing (also familiar with opinion platforms such as Glassdoor, Indeed and Kununu)
- Is fluent in English and German and has excellent communication skills in both languages
Are you interested?
You can learn more about us at www.mt.com/careersand follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube. We offer a challenging position in an innovative and world-leading high-tech company in which you will have the chance to participate in a newly created team.
If you are a self-driven team player with a result-oriented and positive attitude and the ability to think outside the box, METTLER TOLEDO may be precisely where you belong. Please send your CV with a cover letter describing your motivation, salary expectations and possible start date to email@example.com.