- You’ll manage locally ELCA’s finance division.
- You’ll supervise teams and projects in progress.
- You’ll support pre-sales activities and prepare offers for clients in the financial sector.
- You’ll support the definition of service offer strategies and “Value Propositions” within the financial sector.
- You’ll screen the market and you are responsible for the banking market observation.
- You’ll take care of strengthening and retaining the customer base.
- You’ll assist in acquisition of new customers.
For this vacancy we are looking for a candidate with more than 10 years’ experience in the area of banking and finance transformation and the implementation of related banking projects (excluding core banking packages).
- Team management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good general IT expertise including functional areas such as business intelligence, ECM, CRM, fraud, compliance, security etc.
- Experience in agile development methods
You have excellent written and oral language skills in English and French. German language skills are an advantage.
If you are interested please upload your complete application (CV, letters of reference, diplomas and certificates) in English by clicking on the “apply” button below and following the orders. We only accept direct applications for this position.