We are looking for an Executive Assistant 100% (f/m) to support a CEO who is operating several companies in and out of Switzerland. Work location is Zurich-City. We are looking for candidates who can start as soon as possible.
- Provide executive administrative support to the CEO
- Manage administrative arrangements for board meetings
- Organize travel planning and bookings
- Prepare documents and correspondence as required
- Answer telephone, screen callers, relay messages and greet visitors
- Process expense claims/reconciliations and invoices
Your Qualification and Skills
- 3-5 years of experience in an administrative support function within an international environment
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex meetings and events
- Prior experience managing activities for a Board of Directors preferred
- High Level of proficiency in all MS Office products
- Fluent German and English (written and oral) is a must
- Focus on accuracy, attention to detail and ability to handle sensitive data
- Must demonstrate a proactive approach in anticipating needs of the Senior Management
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 10249336 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Patricia Baschung from Robert Half OfficeTeam.