Head of Aircraft Service Commercial
SR Technics is one of the world’s leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
Head of Aircraft Service Commercial, Ref. OAPA
You will be responsible for managing the Product and Account management teams in the Aircraft Services Business Unit in Zurich. In that function you will report to the VP Aircraft Programs. The Head of Aircraft Services Commercial leads a team of Product Managers, Account Managers, Product costing team and Event Controllers and is accountable for all commercial activities from bid response and contracting phase until project delivery and contract closure.
- More specifically, Head of AS Commercial develops, coaches and deploys the AS Commercial team against safety and continuous improvement initiatives to deliver the following objectives:
- Ensure efficient commercial bidding and contracting (market compliant proposals, state-of-the-art contracts and accurate internal financing), handover to Operations and smooth contract delivery and execution in accordance with the internal standards
- Build relationship with customers during bid phase and own/manage such relationship from contract signature onwards
- Strongly contribute to filling the Sales pipeline through active cooperation with Sales, identification of sales opportunities with existing customer base (upselling, contracts renewals) and specification of future strategic products & improvement of current Services portfolio
- University degree in Engineering or Business Economics/Business Administration or similar education preferred
- At least 5 years of professional experience in MRO industry or similar industry with in-depth knowledge of commercial customer management
- Track records of experience in contract negotiation/execution, interaction with customer representatives at senior level and in implementing strategically driven changes
- Strong experience in customer performance management and relationship management
- Proven skills in leadership and people management (at least 5 years) A versatile, quick-thinking and solution oriented mind with strong analytical and conceptual skills & a professional decision making behavior
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a strong customer and result orientation
- Intercultural awareness and high sensitivity for people, situations and opportunities
- Self-driven, strategic and innovative thinker with a "can do" attitude who actively takes ownership, initiative and responsibility
- Fluent in English
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aviation industry. Direct applications will be treated with priority.